2019 EDUCATION PROGRAM FOR REPRESENTATIVES OF PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS AND TRADING PARTICIPANTS : "CREATING AN ETHICAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE CAPITAL MARKET SERVICES INDUSTRY "
ATTENDANCE FEE & REGISTRATION
Free of charge
Download the Registration Form
Dealer’s Representatives, Futures Broker’s and Registered persons of Participating Organisations / Trading Participants
VENUES & DATE
|Kuala Lumpur / JW Marriot Hotel||16.03.2019||Johor Bahru/ Renaissance Hotel||20.07.2019|
|Penang / The Wembley Hotel||06.04.2019||Kuala Lumpur / JW Marriott Hotel||27.07.2019|
|Ipoh / Weil Hotel||20.04.2019||Penang / The Wembley Hotel||03.08.2019|
|Kuching / Hilton Hotel||27.04.2019||Kota Kinabalu / Le Meridien Hotel||24.08.2019|
|Melaka / Novotel Hotel||13.07.2019||Kuala Lumpur / JW Marriott Hotel||21.09.2019|
denotes the registration closed (full house)
- Create awareness on regulatory issues, code of ethics and promote higher standards of business conduct of Representatives .
- Improve the standard of compliance to the requirement of the rules and regulation particularly on trading activities as well as instill a culture of self-regulation amongst the Participating Organisations / Trading Participants and their registered persons.
- Understanding the existing regulations, rules, directives and guidance issued by the Bursa, Securities Commission (SC) and Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).
- Describe the Code of Ethics and regulatory framework governing the capital market intermediaries.
- Apply appropriate techniques to gain customer’s acceptance for the proposed products or services.
- Identify capital market activities that are allowed and restricted, including limitations for the allowed activities.
SIDC - CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (CPE)
This seminar is SIDC Accredited and carries 10 CPE points.
|8.30am to 9am||Registration|
|9am to 10.30am|| Role of Ethics in Governance
|10.30am to 10.45am||Coffee Break|
|10.45am to 12.30pm|| Creating an Ethical Framework for the Capital Market Services Industry
|12.30pm to 1.30pm||Lunch|
|1.30pm to 2.30pm|| Update of Rules/ Directive/ Guidelines/Industry Communication from Bursa / SC
|2.30pm to 3.45pm|| Market Misconduct and Ethical Issues for Dealer Representative and
|3.45pm to 4.00pm||Coffee Break|
|4.00pm to 5.00pm||
Developing Successful Marketing Strategies